Facebook for Your Fitness Facility: The Keys to Success [WEBINAR]
Facebook is still the place to be for developing effective social media campaigns. Learn expert tips and tools for success in this free IHRSA 2019 webinar.
Presented by Marisa Hoff, General Manager, Stevenson Fitness
Everyone knows the importance of social media, yet few health club operators have the time to develop effective campaigns. With limited time (and budgets), Facebook is still the best social media to use as a part of an effective marketing strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Facebook can be a cost-effective way to increase your brand awareness, get more leads, and grow your client base, as well as create community and increase retention. Whether you are new to Facebook or a social media veteran, attendees will walk away with tangible and easy-to-implement tips and tools that will maximize your presence on Facebook right away—without breaking the bank.
- Learn why Facebook is still the best social media tool for marketing fitness facilities.
- Discuss why interaction is the new key to success on Facebook.
- Review specific strategies to increase interaction on Facebook, resulting in member engagement and retention.
- Look at various tools offered in the Facebook platform to increase success, including messenger and ads.
- Discuss key metrics to look at to maximize your success on Facebook.
“Facebook has gotten a lot of bad press recently; however, they have provided a lot of tools for businesses that help to develop a great marketing strategy. During the webinar, attendees will learn easy and inexpensive ways to use these tools to create great interaction and engagement with members and prospects.”
Marisa Hoff, General Manager
Stevenson Fitness – Oak Park, CA
Marisa Hoff has successfully managed Stevenson Fitness since its opening in 2010. Hoff has worked to build a membership of nearly 2,000 members with an NPS consistently over 80, retention rates over 70%, high active user rates, and a booming group X program. Both the group X and personal training departments have thrived under her leadership. Hoff has shared strategies for success at various fitness conferences.